Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

The trouble with relationships...

I haven't posted in a while and that is because l had midterms this week so it gets kind of crazy you know.

Anyway the main issue bugging me this week is my best friends relationship. I have a feeling her boyfriend isn't all that into her anymore you know and that is kind of bugging me a little.

The thing is me and this guy have been friends longer than my him and my bestfriend. he asked me to hook him up and by the fabulous Match-making powers l had vested in me by Cupid l made it happen! Side note l am awesome at matchmaking like for real, but l suck at picking my own dates~ it a blessing and a curs, woe is me!

Anyway so l hook them up and things kind of start out a little rocky...The still are rocky because sometimes he just acts like a dick but she just brushes it off and keeps begging for his attention until he gives it to her. I don't know about you but that sounds off to me.

Last week we slept over in his room and he was in my bed for the longest time and we were just playing around and stuff. I mean it was fun but dude its like 4 in the morning can you go back to your own bed where your girlfriend is waiting for you and get out of my bed. She did stay awake for a whole waiting for him to come to bed but he wasn't coming so eventually she feel asleep.

While we were playing around in the sheets certain places were touched and he did say he liked my boobs so l was like, what!!!! he isn't supposed to like my boobs at all that not cool dude!

But like thats whats up l don't know what to think of the guy because he does have his own smooth ways of dealing with girls. another thing is they don't really have much of a conversation, so my homie was saying that maybe he is just not that into her anymore. he thinks that the guy is just hanging around for the sex now thats all.

e

No comments:

Post a Comment