Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

10 things l never want to hear...

1. I broke your Ipod.

If anyone ever says that to me l guarantee you that shit will go down! I love my Ipod to death its like my baby and if anyone does anything to my maternal instincts will kick in. I mean its only reasonable right....lol!

2.Can we have sex.

If you have to ask me to have sex then honey you are doing it wrong and you need to get up out my face. That shit cray!

3.You are skinny

Yes l weigh 102 pounds but don't you dare tell me that l am skinny. This is not coming from a conceited weight issue thing but because when l was growing l was made fun of for being skinny so to me that will always come across as an insult. So just stay away from that phrase.

4. You have to pay.

Okay so l have to admit l am a material girl so what get over it! I love shopping but l also love not having to pay and lucky for me l haven't had to pay much of my life so yah don't utter those words to me.

5. Hook me up with your friend.

I have played hired matchmaker for a while and l always ended up in very weird situations. I hooked up my friend and the guy always choose to text me to tell her stuff and l ended up basically as the middle man to the point where l had to break up with him and l wasn't even in the relationship so yah keep that to yah!

6. Lets get divorced.

I am Catholic so getting a divorce kind of means that l am stuck single until your lame ass drops dead. People live long these days so you can understand where my dislike for this phrase comes from.

7.Your parents have been eaten by cannibals.

This is kind of random but l heard it in the mean girls movie and l thought, "Wow l wouldn't want to hear that either!"

8.Ghosts talking to me

Its ghosts need l say more!!!

Okay so l couldn't come up with 10 things...sue me! Have a good day/night individuals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment