Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Recent update on me.

So l haven't posted something new for a while now and thats mostly because l have had a lot of changes going on in my life right now. I feel like nothing is ever constant right now and everything could just change in a heartbeat which is kind of scary l should say. Right now lm at Community service, it really isn't much l just have to sit at the student diversity center for like 2 hours and that is the whole thing. For those of you wondering why lm even doing community services in the first place it was because l got caught drinking underage at a party. It sucks though but hey if you do the deed you gotta pay the price right. So my love life isn't going so hot right now. l met this guy and we had a really great connection but we recently had a huge blow out and l don't know if he is ever going to talk to me again, we will find out soon because l sent him a text and if he doesn't reply then l know that it is so done. lm hoping he replies though because l wouldn't mind patching things up and going back to the good old days. I could rant about how he was wrong and of course he was wrong l mean l just sent him a text telling him about how l don't like the way he addresses me when he texts sometimes and he just went off on me! it was a really bad fight because we finally ended it at like 3 in the morning and we left it sort of open so l don't know what to think. Personally l wouldn't have texted him because that would be admitting defeat but my friend told me that sometimes l have to lose and just get over it so yah, l have accepted defeat in this case. l have to tell you accepting defeat is so not cool and it feels crappy but hopefully it will resolve everything...if not then my friend is so in for it! So that mostly what is going on, oh yah l changed my major to Poli-Sci now l figured the sciences where not where my passions lie and l would rather do something that l actually like than be stuck in classes thinking "Kill me now." The only problem with this change is that l haven't told my parents yet and l don't know how they are going to react. I cant practice politics in my country because the political game in my country is just way too bloody which is a reason why my parents might now love my recent career change. Maybe l can just not tell them until graduation, l mean they don't have to know right....

No comments:

Post a Comment