Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

I'm not black enough...

Can someone explain to me what is being black enough?! I don't understand when people come at me like that. is it because l have a lot of white friends, or maybe because l am in college and not on welfare, or maybe because l don't shake my booty at every guy who grabs me in the club...? This is me, l have an English accent, l like to dress nice, l date guys out of my race and l don't like kool-aid so deal with it. My personality is not determined by the color of my skin. I am what l am, l am my own special creation. I love being black and trust me sometimes being a black female has its own perks you know. I find it funny that white people find attractive because l am black while guys in my own race shy away from me because l am too white. Get over it people! This is my rule if you are nice to me and we get along and have alot in common then we will be friends regardless of the color of your skin. The main reason l am not friends with alot of black people at my school is because of the way they treat me. The guys just want to bust a nut and when they find out that l don't roll like that they start rumors about me. The girls are just angry at me for no apparent reason and keep giving me death looks so excuse me but l know which side my bread is buttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment