Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Don't phunk with my heart...

Don't you just hate it when people just mess round with your emotions! It really gets o b my nerves to no end! I'm generally a very happy and caring person but when people take advantage of me the then we are at odds and i will get my karma in motion. so this guy l was talking to had the huge fight with finally texts back and we have a good conversation. ; mean he tells me that he is having family issues and he is at home dealing with that and all that, and l being the nice person that l am l offer a shoulder and some good advice you know.I genuinely care about how he is feeling and l am so concerned. but from what l saw toady l don't know if l can believe anything he has told me so far like seriously. he was all like lm still upset over the fight and l was thinking hey this guy is going through alot so let me not press this issue so l raise the white flag and accept that l was wrong to just avoid another unnecessary argument. he keeps pressing the issue and telling me that l was wrong and all that and l take it you know because lm am a nice person but wow l guess there was no need to be nice. Anyway l figure l will meet people like that through put my life but you what l have resolved... I refuse to let the actions and bad energies of other people to make me bitter so you know what lm going to continue to be happy and carefree and nice to everyone. This is my life and nothing you do will ever alter the way l see this beautiful world. I have wonderful friends and an amazing family so the ups and downs of love will not leave me wounded and bitter, rather they will make my life hat much more interesting. You will never find me saying anything negative about guys because l believe everyone should be given a clean slate to start with no 2 guys are alike and just because the last one was a douche does not mean that the next one has pay for his sins. I would like to think l can cheat it all to make up for the times l was cheated on. If you are lost and alone and you are sinking like a stone, carry on because no-one can stop you but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment