Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Badass Friends....

I have come to the conclusion that there is never a moment of peace and quite in my life.....NEVER!

Here l was chilling on my laptop when my roommate/bff comes in. She opens up with the line, "We need to talk..." now lm sitting there like WHATTTTTTT?????! Then she tells me that one of my guy friends has had the balls to be telling people behind my back that l am easy! Imagine that, of course l was pissed! The last thing you ever want to do to me is be a fake a** B*tch-Ni**ga! that is just not going to fly with me! I serious felt like taking a baseball bat and just swinging it at his head until l saw blood and lots of it!

What people don't understand is behind this sweet face and funny, carefree personality is a person capable of recking untold amounts of havoc! I don't have a brother so that means l had to fight my own battles and those of my sisters so l can throw down if need be!

So l called this guy up to get him to meet me face-to-face, but of course in the way of B*tch-Niggas he skipped out on me. He didn't even have the guts to pick up the phone, like WHaTTTTTTT!!! Grow a set dude okay!

So for all those out there who like to say crap about people when they are not looking you better be able to say it to their face!

No comments:

Post a Comment