Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Shit Single girls say

Okay i am about to go on a major single girl rant right now. Not over guys, or blind dates or extremely tight corsets that are supposed to make me look like Angelina Jolie but better( yeah they don't work trust me), but about my friends who happen to be couple!



So lm single right and l love it, l love not having to share a bed with some sweaty male and l love th fact that l can go out on dates with different interesting people every week,awesome this is basically how my dating life is set up, l have my permanents who l know l can hang out with whenever and then l every weekend l go about to a party and usually end up meeting a fabulous guy who will be in my life for a maximum of 2 weeks, until someone more interesting come along.... at the same time l have 2 friends who are a couple and sometimes l party with them you know they sit in a corner and drink and talk while l dance the night away with some stranger l just met the we go home and l slip into my bed happy and they share a twin size bed l don't know how they feel about that.



I must admit that they have shown a little dislike in they way l do things but l like guys lm single lm allowed to go out and meet new people! One time the guy told me to go change my outfit because the shorts l was wearing were too short....they are shorts thats the point!!!!!



Anyway what really set me off was last night. We were hanging out you know having some drinks nd having a good time and we got a little faded.We decide to go over to the boys dorm and hang out with some friends over there who were watching a movie, so we get there and l am having a ball as usual and they are just barely getting by. So we see this cute guy walk by and one of my guy friends says he can hook me up so lm like "make it so"!



So he hooks me up and me and this guy go into his room to you know get to know each other. the problem is the girl of the couple kept coming in and wanting to find out what was going on, l told her nothing that we were just chilling but she kept insisting that l go home and go to bed! I am like what! why would l want to go home when l am having such an awesome time like WHATTTT are you serious go back to your boyfriend and leave me to my enjoy my new found company!



It turns out they were waiting for me for the longest time and wanted me dragged out of that room, strapped to my bed and dosed withs sleeping pills. Finally my friends convinced them to leave but not before they expressed their disappointment in me..... Uhm excuse me but disappointment?



You two are in a relationship why in the world are you interested in what l am doing, is it really that boring. I am singe

and 20 for crying out loud if l wanted to sleep with the guy l do not need your permission or approval to do it. This is what happens when the fun in your relationship is non-existent before 1 am in the morning and dies out the minute you get out of bed. as for me



Single People Unite and Protect your right to meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment