Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Random Texting with guys....

l don't get it, i mean really l don't get it! You act like you like me and we have a great time when we are together so why do you insist on on,y texting me at like 1/2/3 am in the morning! l mean seriously if l get one more text at 3am in the morning talking about "hie what are you up to." l am going to scream! Its 3 in the mourning what do you think lm up to, lm sleeping! Yah crazy random person!! I thought l understood guys but l guess White Guys are a whole new breed then. I mean l love white guys and all, they are sweet and nice and funny when they try to be cool but seriously l don't get them at all. So really that is my problem right now. l dont know maybe l get to understand this whole texting at 1m business some day but for now it is driving me crazy!!! Funny thing is l really like these guys and would love to hang out more with them but its hard to make a date when you text me when lm half asleep, l mean damn CAN WE LIVE!!!! yeah l said it just the way Tiny says it! If l call you, you dont pick up which is even more irritating!



Someone help a sister out before l curse both of them out......I don't know maybe that will help hey. I might try it but l don't want to scare them away and there ain't nothing scarier than an angry Black Woman....plus its not cute either so l might chill on that one!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment