Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Empire State of mind...ish

So lm thinking of moving to New York. You know l figured if lm gonna be rich and famous a good place to star would be New York, of course that may not happen because lets face it there are a lot of amazing writers heading to New York at this very moment! So l decide to change colleges instead. That way l can be in New York writing and all those good things and still be getting an education thus securing a back-up plan.... 'Thus' is a queer word isn't it, but for some awkward reason l just seem to want to keep using it. I like using quirky old English words like that, for example at the start of the year l resolved to cheer on our horrible football tea by shouting, "Harass them! Harass them! Make them relinquish the ball!!!" for some odd reason everyone thought that was ridiculous! I don't know why they would think that really its a perfectly good chant if l should say so myself (Rich British Accent!)



As for my wanting to move to New York l am not sure if its a permanent thing or one of my many whims that l come up with every other day (Sometimes l want to move to Atlanta and be a high price Stripper!lol!)

The main reason for my move is that the college l am currently at is raping me in terms of finance. I mean l ave made some great friends here but that about all there is to it and 16 grand plus a year is a bit much to pay in order to hang out with friends in my crowded dorm room. Plus there isn't even that much do around here, l mean all people ever do is hook up and drink Budlight which sucks by the way! (I'm more into the hard liquor esp. Russian Vodka)



So basically l am going to move to New York in search of fame, fortune and some good Russian Liquor or and l am going to get a degree in Chemical Engineering too and maybe date a famous athlete who knows!



Let the College Transfer Applications begin and if there is anyone who is in New York who reads this holla at me so we can hang hey!



P.S I am also thinking of moving to Miami for the athletes so we will have to see which one wins out okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment